Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Plyo X

All I have to say is one thing.

Bullshit.

The one leg guy is cheating.

He's got to be down...what?....20 pounds? 25 pounds maybe?  They never really say how far up his leg is missing.

That's got to be where they get you.

You're like, "Hell, if a one leg guy can do it, anyone can do it."

No.

False.

The one leg guy's got an unfair advantage.

I'm sure if I was 20-ish pounds lighter, I'd be jumping around like a jackrabbit.

But no.

Apparently I suffer from dual-leg-can't-do-plyo syndrome, wherein, I sweat my ass off trying to keep up with a guy who's 20 pounds lighter than me....by a leg....literally.

He's got a leg up.

He's one step ahead of me.

Are you getting the puns?

It's ridiculous.

Also, while "trying to take it easy on my knees" like Tony (the main guy who's yelling at you the whole time in the video) is constantly telling me.  I think I hurt my foot and my knee.

When I put lateral pressure on my right foot, in a rolling motion, it hurts on the outside edge.  The knee of the same leg is all wonky.

So maybe I will finally be able to keep up with the guy.  I should just have my leg removed.  That'll teach him.  Would be the easiest twenty pounds I've ever lost.

Plus I'd get some wicked drugs out of it, probably get some time off of work.

Overall this might not be a bad endeavor.

Well, until you consider showering or taking a dump or all these other things that most people use two legs for, stairs, etc.

Bah, it's probably not worth it.

Oh well, I'm going to go soak a wash cloth in some water and put it on my neck.  I don't think I've sweat this much since that time I went hiking in the desert...in southern California...in the mountains....at noon.

Yeah.

I'm a brain-child...I know.

Don't rub it in.

Hasta.

P.S. Some shout outs.  My Grandma on my Dad's side and the lady she lives with sent me some pictures from vacation this year and Irish Fest.  I put them up on the mirror in the room.  Almost makes the place feel a little more homey.  Could still use a stove and stuff like that though, but it's the small things that keep you moving foward.  Also, S sent me some decaf chai tea and a mix box of different teas from around India.  Should be interesting to try them all.

Thanks guys.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with every letter in this post. One legged guy has a leg up on us regular folk. Leg up, get it? Ah, enough with the lame jokes. Tony Horton gets to you after a while with some lame stuff.

    Anyway. Pylo sucks. 'nuff said.

    ReplyDelete