Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Apologies

Sorry for the lack of updates recently.

I've been trying to get stuff situated for my new work schedule.

Sunday was spent running errands (I never made it to polo).

I went to Walgreens and bought some toiletries (deodorant, etc.) then I went to the groceries from the store.

After that I went to the Dollar Tree and bought a plate and two sets of silverware (which it's really stainless steel from China, so not silver) since I'll be here for a month, I figured the $4.19 was worth it for convenience.

Then back to the hotel to unpack and debate on ordering another pair of scrubs for work, which I'll probably do, but I need to do more research.  They need to be 100% cotton otherwise the blended materials generate too much static and I could pick up radon particles, which isn't horrible but it makes it more difficult to get out of the plant since radon is technically radioactive and you can't leave the plant with any particles on you.

So yeah.

The touch, the feel, of Cotton, the fabric of my life.

Whatever.

So anyway, after that I went and returned my black Chevy Impala and got a White Chevy Impala in return.  It's not all bad though.  This one is one class higher though.  It's got a moon/sun roof and remote start.

So I've got that going on.

After that it was pretty much just hanging around the hotel until we decided to go to dinner.  We were really on a reconnaissance mission to see what would be open at 4:45am.

Yeah.

You read that correctly.

I got up at 4:15 this morning and then showered and ran downstairs.

Gross.

Well, last night we went to Pennsville Diner.  They don't open that early.

But, the waitress recommended Deepwater Diner, which is open 24 hours.

It also smells like mold/mildew.

Gross.

So we're not going there again.

We're going to try Wawa tomorrow, see what they have going on.

Don't really have high hopes, but we shall see.

Anywho, I'll try to find time tomorrow to talk about the work that I'm doing but this might become an every other night thing so that I can catch up on sleep an whatnot.

Don't worry, I'm still working out.

I really need to see if the weight room has a scale, I'm not really seeing gains in my physique, but I feel like my endurance is improving from week to week.

Hasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment