Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Productivity

Today I was probably the most productive that I've been since getting out here.  I went through 145 some odd penetration seals, their associated drawings, and dimensions.

Very tedious, but the feeling of accomplishment is still there.  I tend to get super productive when I've got plans to be out of the office.  It's probably my secret way of making sure that I'll have an uneventful last day in the office and a relatively stress free first day back.  I bust my hump as best I can the week leading up to the day off, accomplish far too much probably and then take off while everyone is still reeling from the pile of paperwork I dropped on them.  Most of the time I don't think they even get around to it until after I get back and start my round of follow up questions.  Pretty much a fool proof plan.

Bottom line.  I'm off for Boston over the next few days.  Took Thursday, Friday and Monday off of work.  Saturday we've got a wedding to go to and then I've got I think a rehearsal dinner on either Thursday or Friday night.  I'll do my best to make some posts from my phone while I'm out there, but this first day is going to be pretty rough.

The airport I'm flying out of is about an hour and forty five minutes away.  It's a 6:20am departure time, so assuming I need to be at the terminal 30 minutes early, that puts me at...what...4:05am? Oh wait....security.  That should probably be another hour.  So 3:05am...but that's not including a shower and last minute packing, so probably I'll be getting up at 2:30 or 2:45.  Gross.

Well, as that's 7 hours from now.  I'm calling it.

Hasta.

P.S. I'll try to do a recap post when I get back with pictures hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment