Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Irish Fest

So I'm writing this blog in the past, it's sort of like a time travel maneuver.  I'm writing this on Friday and you're reading it on Saturday.  But I will have no foreknowledge of the events that occur between when I write it and when you read it.  So that in itself is kind of a hassel.  What if something horrible happens on the plane or I get delayed forever again.  You'll have to wait until Sunday or Monday to hear about it!

Not to mention about all the cool stuff that I'll be doing then (or right now, or yesterday, or at some other point in the past, depending on your frame of reference.  Pretty trippy stuff, I guess that relatively and cosmology class I took in college paid off after all,  now if only I could find a practical application for that near light speed packing of a shed....)

Anyway, it's safe to assume that I will have/am having/had an Irish soup in a bread bowl, a few whiskey's up on the Jameson deck, fried eggplant, possibly an irish egg roll, and mead....lots and lots of mead.

Also I will see/am seeing/have seen Gaelic Storm, Red Hot Chili Pipers, and The Different Drums of Ireland.

I think that's all the safe assumptions of what happened today.  Everything else will have to be reported later.

No comments:

Post a Comment